Christians and the Law (Booklet & CDs)
How is a person to know the difference between right and wrong? There are the Ten Commandments, of course, but why should we follow them? Weren’t they abolished along with the rest of the Old Testament Law? Why then did God hand down the Law in the first place—any law that can be abolished probably was not necessary in the first place. In this five-part Bible study, examine your knowledge of and assumptions about biblical Law to see if they are true. This study comes with CDs of answers and comments from Ron Dart for lessons one through four. (Unfortunately, he never made an audio recording for lesson five.) This study is a great tool for individuals and churches—always be ready to give an answer to anyone who asks you about the Law!
- The Law & the Christian: Introduction (with CD)
- The Law & the Christian: The Basics (with CD)
- The Law & the Christian: Jesus & the Law (with CD)
- The Law & the Christian: The Apostle Paul (with CD)
- The Law & the Christian: Under the Law (Text Lesson Only)